Learning_Python_Chapter_1_Part_1

Chapter 1
Part 1 of 3

Hello everyone, first of all, I wanna ask you that is Python ‘A Simple language’?

Because when anyone is talking or people who even don’t know ABCD of programming tells me that “Yeah! Yeah! It is a simple language!”, first thing,we can judge these people by this sentence.

To clear this doubt I've bought a book ‘Learning Python by Mark Lutz’ and after reading first 3 chapters, my only wish is to give a slap on the face by the chair to the people who were talking about "simple python".

Now, Let me tell you my background, I’m Mr Not-So-Good-English, I have completed my engineering in Electronics stream. Also I have learnt various technologies on my own like C, C++, Java, PHP, MySQL, Data structures, Servlets, JSPs, Networking, Embedded Systems and now I think this is good time to start with Python.

Let’s see how my existing object oriented and other technology knowledge is useful for ‘Learning Python’ process.
                                 -Sh0ckwave88

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning_Python_Chapter_2_Part_2

Learning_Python_Chapter_1_Part_3